UA-90137923-1 Madame Schischi: Outfits of the day

Outfits of the day



Hi Guys

hope you are also looking forward to the weekend like me. Here are some of my outfit choices from last week.

I had worn this to a BBQ at a friends of mine. A casual top and a fluffy short. The shoes are Ipanema. They are like real sandals but way softer. I like them a lot. I like the contrast blue and white for summer. This seems so nautical and absolutely right for summer months. The bag is mango. Still can´t get enough of the trapez shape :)

Shirt old
Short H&M
Bag Mango
Shoes Ipanema




Saturday outfit for running some errands. Very comfy. Like those stretchy pants a lot. Had much stuff to do for my familiy and my blog. And on saturdays is also doggy play time for my baby.  The sandals are pink and I am totally obsessed. They have glittery rhinestones in a flower shape upfront. So girly.

Top old
Pants New Yorker
Sandals BPC by Bonprix
Shopper Armani Jeans




I wasn´t quite sure If I should post this outfit but I decided to do it and when I am looking at it afterwards I do like it.
The pattern is paisley and very colorful so I went on with a pant in one lighter color  that was matching with one of the colors in the shirt. Wore a black shopper and and black sandals to keep it simple.

Shirt New Yorker
Pants H&M
Shopper Armani Jeans 
Sandals Schuhtempel24




That´s been all about my current outfits. More is coming soon. Keep looking forward.

Take care. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment