UA-90137923-1 Madame Schischi: In the snow with stars and stripes......

In the snow with stars and stripes......

Hi guys

I had worn this outfit on Sunday while I was at my parents’ house. Chloe and I had been playing outside in the snow so I was wearing a warm and gefüttert long jacket. It snowed throughout the whole night and it also got really cold so there was a lot of fresh and white stuff there to play for my little pup.
The jacket is from Esprit. It has a belt and a Kapuze with a fake fur Rand. It is stuffed with feathers so it is pretty warm. The scarf is s loop scarf with the US flag. It is really soft and super warm especially for colder days. I think it might be from Arizona – don´t know anymore because I already bought it in the summer.

I paired this with a knitted dark blue hat with a pompom on top – still loving the pompom has although they are in fashion for a long time. Under the coat I wore a long red cardigan with dark blue details on the sleeves and the knopfleiste. Also had worn dark blue leggings and my warm flat Tamaris boots in this nice cognac color.








 

Getting nice photos from Winter outfits is hard. Everything has to fit together and and you can´t keep your jacket closed otherwise the others  can´t see the real Outfit but then it is getting really cold after taking a few pictures. I am really looking forward to spring – everything is getting easier.

Hope you are having a great week so far.

Take care. See you. Love K.

No comments:

Post a Comment