UA-90137923-1 Madame Schischi: Dressing Room - Another part of my house and further up-dates....

Dressing Room - Another part of my house and further up-dates....

Hi guys,

today I am showing you antoher part of my house.

This one is the apple of my eye - the place where the magic happens.

My DRESSING ROOM

Ever since I lived in the United States I wanted my future house to be full of soft and fluffy carpets. (We lived in an apartment and there where the thickest and softest carpets I had seen in my entire live-maybe that´s because I was just ten but who cares know... )
As I started to plan how the house is gonna look like I realized carpets everywhere are not very hygenical ( also with a dog) so I went with it in only one room. In my own room and that´s simply perfect how it is now.

I painted one wall in the carpets color and the other ones in a beige yellow tone. Don´t know how its called but I think it´s pretty. Kept the furniture white so the contrast with the colors comes out a lot brighter.

Here are some pics of my closet organisation and my dressing room decoration ...


















There are still things to do in the house like painting some rooms or fixing some wholes in the sealing and stuff like this. But I got kinda lazy because spring is here and I am doing a lot of outdoor things and I am also spending and enjoying time with my boyfriend :)
 
You see there are lots of better things to do than this ...
 
Take care. See you. Love K.





No comments:

Post a Comment