UA-90137923-1 Madame Schischi: RED SHOES - AN ALLTIME CLASSIC

RED SHOES - AN ALLTIME CLASSIC

Hi guys

there is no better color for me than red. I always liked this one and I am always gonna will. 

It works with almost every other color and pops of red in an outfit do make it special.

Of course it is no surprise for you that I am insisting on having at least two pairs of red shoes in my closet.

So here are some of my latest order - guess which ones I kept :)

 Sandals against Pointed Heels with straps










Buffalo Sandals in a darker red tone 







Anna Field

 
 VERSUS










Kiomi






Pier One


I am wishing you all a happy friday and I had been so looking forward to this weekend....

The European Championship start today in Paris. I hope is is gonna be a safe time for everybody.
Germany is playing their first game on Sunday evening - 
and tomorrow I am attending a wedding with my honey of his cousin.

Take care. See you. Love K.


1 comment: