UA-90137923-1 Madame Schischi: Round Up - What I have worn lately....

Round Up - What I have worn lately....

Hi guys

today is time for another round up of my daily Instagram outfits...

Have a closer look :)



Had worn this in a very casual day. Almost eating and watching the European Championship all day.

Pants - Only
Shirt and belt - H&M
Docksiders - Sperry



That is my absolute summer purchase for this year.
The yellow is so bright and awesome - it almost feels like having the sun with you.

Bag - L.Credi


Work wear. A blazer and jeans are always a good idea for a casual work look.

Blazer - H&M
Shirt - old
Pants - Gina Tricot
Belt - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Tamaris



I ordered this bag at Zalando because I wanted a small and matching bag (the shoes are also brown with a snake pattern) and I loved it from the beginning I unpacked it. It really fits a lot in there. Everything you would need without any problems.
The chain strap is also really cool - but without wearing any sleeves a little cold ;)

Shoulder Bag - Mango



Last week we had about two days of summer and those where the only two I got to wear a dress - unfortunately.
I do like this dress a lot. I bought it at a market at Lake Garda in Italy.
It is super comfortable and lightweighing. 
Paired it with this nice yellow cardigan. Could have also used a blue or purple one but I was in a yellow mood that day.

Cardigan - H&M
Sandals - Tommy Hilfiger


Second day of summer made me go back to the 70ies. At least with the colors and the patterns of my dress.

Dress - Esprit Collection
Sandals - Tamaris
Cardigan - Very old
Bag - Mango



And again it was a rainy day at work. So boring to watch the rain fall while doing boring stuff at work.

Jacket - Only
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Tamaris
Shirt - very old 


Hope you liked my last outfits.
Keep looking forward for more outfits. Hopefully summer is coming back soon.

Take care. See you. Love K.

No comments:

Post a Comment