UA-90137923-1 Madame Schischi: Outfit: Pearls and a white Mario Valentino bag for an Audrey Hepburn moment....

Outfit: Pearls and a white Mario Valentino bag for an Audrey Hepburn moment....








Skirt H&M old similar here, here and here / Sunnies H&M sold out similar here, here and here / Pullover Madonna old similar here, here and here, Heels Bufallo old similar here, here and here / Bag Mario Valentino / Bag charm H&M / Necklace Bijou Brigitte old also with pearls here, here, here and here / Blazer H&M old similar here, here and here
....

Hi beauties,

sometimes I need to overdress a little and channel my inner goddess. Mostly when I had been wearing a lot of casual outfits or when I stayed at home beeing sick. This is just something I have to do from time to time - I don´t know if that is understandable- so before I throw on a pair of sequins or a sparkly dress (wouldn´t be that appropriate for everyday looks) I rather go with jewelry. I got this awesome pearl necklace with about 6 rows of pearls and some other made of silver chains. I seems to be a bit overwhelming in the first place but it really looks great (although it is pretty heavy). To make it pop you can wear it on a plain shirt for example or to wear it a little mor reserved you can wear a black and white background. No matter what option you choose this is definitely a highlight.

Thanks for stopping by.

Take care. See you.


2 comments:

  1. This look is so sophisticated. I love all the pearls and the bag is stunning.
    Have a nice week.
    Love, Esther

    https://lifestyle-tale.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment. Have a nice day.
      Greetings Katie

      Delete